Sweet Fabric + Oops

Something...

that got me thinking.

When I read this little bit in the Sunday Life magazine today it really got me wondering if I might be one of these people.

I have to admit to not always re-reading emails, checking grammar, spelling, punctuation & the like. I confess that more often that not when I send an email with an attachment I send before I've attached the file & then have to send an Oops email as well. I do use capitals but usually when I LOVE something.

I think that I have become too "quick to click" & I need to slow down & not just with the tap, tap tapping on the keyboard or the click, click, clicking with the mouse. I need to be more aware of my impact on other people.

I really hope that I haven't offended anyone.

manners, and more:

Something... + Oops