Sweet Fabric + Oops

Forgetting...

the keys!

We made it back from the beach on Sunday without our house keys. We'd separated the car key to make things easier when we were down the beach & of course left Lonsdale without the house keys.

Luckily we'd left a spare key out in the garden so we could get ourselves, the kids, the dog & the overloaded car unpacked but we were locked out of the office (& the computer) & the laundry.

I feel I've forgotten more than just the keys in my rather hasty exit from Melbourne & this little patch of web space.

The reading list is long & I'm dying to find out what you've all been up to but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I think it's going to be a bit of a slow return. The wave of new posts is so inviting but the water feels a bit foreign & the view from the beach is pretty. I was forced to dip my toe in this afternoon to offer my congratulations & the water felt pretty good so I'll look forward to a few splashes in the shallows before I tackle the swell looming in deeper water.

good, MAD, me, and more:

Forgetting... + Oops