Sweet Fabric + thumbs up

Passionate women...

are inspiring.

The Story Blanket is just the most wonderful book. It's a children's book (obviously) but I think it's something that belongs on the bookshelf of every crafty spirit. Babba Zarrah & her community will touch your heart.

I bought the book at Readings when I was ordering my copy of this wonderful & exciting project. Meet Me at Mike's includes projects from some of my favourite Australian Crafty Spirits & I'm very much looking forward to the end of March.

Just as Babba Zarrah used the wool provided by her community, Pip has pulled together these projects from the online craft community. She has poured lots of love into the book to make something really beautiful.

I'm sure of one thing...if you're as dedicated & passionate about something as Babba Zarrah & Pip - it's going to be really, really good.

PS: If the opportunity to purchase these books from Readings isn't enough...Did you know that Readings supports the HIPPY programme run by the Brotherhood of St Lawrence?

beautiful, books, clever people, community, good, love, and more:

Passionate women... + thumbs up