Sweet Fabric + Op Shop

Op shop til you drop 20...

My very bestest Op Shop delivered yet again.

It really is quite incredible - I never leave empty handed. Check out the goodness I picked up today.

The brown & white fabric is "Diagonal" by Austfield & there is 4 metres of it!

I was really excited when I spotted the little brown suitcase....BUT....when I saw what was inside I did my little Op Shop dance & squealed in delight. If you want to see what was inside you need to visit here or the Thrifted Tuesday Flickr. Tease aren't I?

I also picked up this gorgeous fabric. It smells like a Nanna's linen press...I love mothballs. The selvedge & the internet haven't helped me out "Bumble Bee pattern repeat 61cm".

I love the bike made of oranges...

And the watermelon swimming pool.

fabric, and more:

Op shop til you drop 20... + Op Shop