Sweet Fabric + This is

This is...the contents of my handbag

some things old, some things new, no things borrowed & two things blue.

Just a jumble of junk really:

spare car key (dumb place to keep it!)
receipt for groceries
clover washable markers (x2)
wallet, coffee money/metre change purse & you are beautiful purse (all opped)
phone
loose change
fresh sheets note pad
mints
mentos wrapper
shell from Pt Lonsdale
owl key chain
some sausage dogs
a fabulous little babushka stamp from Angela
valium for when the dog got clipped YIKES!
cheapy lip gloss
juicy tube lip gloss (I never wear either - why do I have it?)
receipt from my favourite Op
receipt from my favourite shop
old shopping list
camera card carrier

Just as you'd expect really - nothing very exciting or unusual - sorry.

Off to snoop the handbags of this girl & this girl.

snooping, and more:

This is...the contents of my handbag + This is