Sweet Fabric + the good life

The week that was...

DELIGHTFUL.
Snippets from my week.

I purchased a few pairs of jeans from the Op Shop to finish of this project. When I got them home I examined them more closely & found one of the pairs to be fits-like-a-glove & tracky-dack-comfy...delightful.

I met a friend for coffee. She was running late - yay just enough time to duck into the Op Shop next door. I purchased a taped closed supermarket bag full of what I knew to be handwork of some kind. What I discovered was the handwork pictured above...delightful.

On my daily mouse-mobile travels I read this post on a blog well loved by many and written by lovely local Claire. The post was simple and utterly...delightful.

A souvlaki pizza enjoyed with beautiful tier one friends & pretty drinks & made by the date...delightful.

Cocktails, craft, friends, handwork, sweetness, and more:

The week that was... + the good life