Sweet Fabric + TIME

A week of pillowcases...

at Meet me at Mikes.

I'm thrilled to be sharing Pip's lovely space with her over the next week.

I've put together some speedy quick projects to make using pillowcases.

Today's project is an eco-friendly shopping bag.

The best part about making this bag was watching Amy Karol's tutorial on bias tape. It is SENSATIONAL.

If you get bitten by the pillowcase bug too have a crack at some of these:

Apron

Dress

Skirt

Garment Bag

Skirts & Dresses

Laundry Bag

Fabric Scrap & Remnant Ideas – Yikes there are HEAPS here & it's a new to me site.

Handmade Parade hosted a Pillowcase challenge earlier in the year. Winner here
and you can check out the other entries here.

The pillowcase I would have used if I had the guts to hack into it. This is one of my Tier 1 pillowcases. I've only got a few that have arrived wrapped in plastic. I love the pattern & would have loved a bag made out of it. But this baby is for looking only.

We are having a giveaway - the details are at Mikes & entries close at midnight tonight Melbourne time.

craft, good links, have a crack, love, MAD, Pillowcase, and more:

A week of pillowcases... + TIME