Sweet Fabric + TIME

Matryoshka...

Well my family of Matryoshka is finished.

I'm pretty happy with the result. I embroidered the faces before I glued the fabric & the embroidery to the timber matryoshka.

They look pretty good with the exception of the small who looks like a cross between an evil warrior & a pineapple.

It's really hard to embroider on a circle so small. Next time I'll do the embroidery before I cut the circle. I've begun a new obsession thanks to this project - Wood.

I've been looking at woodish loveliness as well as some truly magnificent art over at Geninne's Art Blog. It is one of the most special places I've visited. Do yourself a favour & go here. To see her beautiful birds on wood follow this link & scroll down to the 2nd of February.

beautiful, Blog, craft, embroidery, family, good, happy, have a crack, love, made by me, and more:

Matryoshka... + TIME