Sweet Fabric + NOT made by me

I got...

Yesterday I went to Mixtogether organised by the blogger formerly currently known as 62cherry & Nichola.

It was a lovely afternoon held at Amitie - Yikes that place is exquisite! If you're anywhere even remotely close to Amitie (or even 1/2 a days drive) get your butt over there - you won't regret it.

I was totally spoilt - I got the bag full of handmade loveliness made by the gorgeous KittyB. It was full to overflowing with beautiful, magnificently crafted goodness. My absolute favourite is the neck warmer - it's stunning Kitty I love it.

We worked on our signature blocks for the Mixtogether quilt & drank & ate. It was a gorgeous afternoon. Thanks girls.

beautiful, Blog, community, craft, fabric, good, love, MAD, and more:

I got... + NOT made by me