Sweet Fabric + Slide Night

Tracking square with Granny [Slide 13]...

.
I love the term "tracking square" to describe dating. I've been having lots of dates with the hook lately. The Granny & I are working really hard at our relationship!

My Grannies are eight rounds & beautifully square until round five & then things start to stray a bit. I tried really hard to embrace the wonk just as Jess said, but I can't - I'm flawed, I confess.

I tried to manipulate her a bit...not much luck.

I've changed my approach & I'm now doing a reversible Granny. I like it! A bit more solid in construction & I think the end result will be much more stable.

Lovely & square - just the way I like it. It's all about laying the foundations after all.
.

beautiful, crochet, love, and more:

Tracking square with Granny [Slide 13]... + Slide Night