Sweet Fabric + LIFE

Comments about comments...

Artist Credit: Nogadin
(& how beautiful is it? - who would have thought...).

Yesterday I had a light bulb moment...I've finally figured out why I haven't been getting emails when people comment.

I have an inbuilt filter. Spam doesn't even get to my "possible spam" folder, it just disappears into the e-verse some where.

So...I've redirected to webmail so I'll be sure to get the message & I'll be able to respond via email to comments. BUT if you haven't configured your blogger profile for email I can't respond - I just get "noreply-comment@blogger.com" & that's just annoying. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the pro's use wordpress.

I have to say I only set it up because gorgeous Christie said I should & really it makes life a LOT easier (now that I'm getting the email notification). Please consider enabling your email.

beautiful, Blog, housekeeping, and more:

Comments about comments... + LIFE