Sweet Fabric + TIME

The little guy hosts Sunday Supper...

Sunday Supper hosted by Meet me at Mikes.

The little guy & I have spent the afternoon in the kitchen doing a bit of cooking for school lunches.

I've made cake: one for Brown Owls & one for snacks.

The little guy made raspberry pikelets.

Raspberry Pikelets
1 1/2 cups SR flour
1 Tbs caster sugar
1 egg beaten
1 cup of milk

1/3 bag frozen raspberries

Mix flour & sugar together in a bowl.

Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.

Add milk & egg to the well & using a wooden spoon gradually beat dry ingredients into the milk & egg.

Once mixed stir through the raspberries.

Heat fry pan, grease lightly & add spoonfuls of the pikelet mix to the pan turning once the bubbles appear...you know the drill.

Cool inside a tea towel on a wire rack. I'm not sure why you do this but my mum did it & my grandma did it so it must be right!

Freeze in a plastic container & add to school lunch boxes.

They thaw beautifully in time for play lunch. We do this for cake & muffins too.

AWEsome, beautiful, clever boys, cooking, MAD, and more:

The little guy hosts Sunday Supper... + TIME