Sweet Fabric + TIME

For people on the nice list ...

My nice list is a very long one.

We've got busy kids so that means there are lots of gym coach & swimming teacher types who need a little something.

This is what I'm gifting this year.

Morning Fresh Tissane
A beautiful blend of calico & soap. This tea bag is designed to be left steeping in the shower with the soap inside. Flavour & performance improves overtime. A joy for the eye & the senses this blend will invigorate & revitalise.

The best part about this tea bag is that it can be filled with all those otherwise useless endy bits of soap.

Product currently being tested by me.

This girl is trying something similar for her washing machine & I'm bursting to hear the results.

&
Giveaway.

beautiful, craft, handmade, made by me, and more:

For people on the nice list ... + TIME