Sweet Fabric + tutorial

How to make a drawstring bag ...

My product testing phase of the "Tea Bag" drawstring bag is complete. I thought I'd share the how to as I rated the little soap saver bag very highly.

It's easy to make
& a fabulous gift idea
& increases the life of your soap
& encourages thriftyness

It's a bit fancier than my original & really there's no need for the "tea" at all. I think that they'd look gorgeous made out of vintage sheets or lovely new fabric too.

I like it & you might too.
How To Make A Drawstring BagView SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.

View tutorial at full screen by clicking the screen icon in the bottom right corner.

I've also hosted a PDF version of the drawstring bag tutorial.

I'll be back later with my happy.

happy, how to, LIFE, love, MAD, make and do, and more:

How to make a drawstring bag ... + tutorial