Sweet Fabric + tutorial

Reworking & gifting...

the popcorn.

I think this looks cuter. Don't eat the popcorn though...the last thing you want is a mouth full of Tarzan's Grip.

And now for the gifting part...

I fashioned this gift from tin cans I'd saved but it would work just as well using a milk carton (in fact, now I think of it that would probably work even better...darn it). Then I embroidered the popcorn piece & the red stripe once. Next, I scanned & mucked around with it in publisher until I was happy with the placement.

Anyway...if you'd like to make a cute gift box for a movie ticket & popcorn gift then head over & pick up the jpegs sized & ready to print:

surround
& lid (if you don't want to go with the real popcorn like I did).

Then adhere to your chosen recycled container.

...I had to have a go with the milk carton - I'm happy.

Absolutely basic "present wrapping" construction - no words required...

cheating, embroidery, happy, how to, made by me, and more:

Reworking & gifting... + tutorial