Sweet Fabric + TIME

Green in every sense...

This bag made from thrifted "reverse ripple" fabric. Slouchy & casual when you're not carrying much around but able to hold everything a busy girl needs.

The size of the bag was determined by the only thrifted green zip I owned.

I think it works for this fabric. Something smaller really wouldn't have done the pattern justice.

The idea has been kicking around for sometime & then I had a conversation with Lara about just how much stuff you need to carry around when you've got small kids & a crochet habit. It's made of Thornberry green fabric & the belt keepers at the top are crochet string.

Made from thrifted everything so totally green.

More bags by me.

handbags, MAD, made by me, original, recrafted, recreated, and more:

Green in every sense... + TIME