Sweet Fabric + tin cans

Movie lovers craft...

The popcorn plans are complete.

The original idea for this came from yoghurt tubs. We eat quite a bit of yoghurt & consequently I've collected a good number of the 1kg tubs. I thought that they would make good popcorn buckets & set about preparing the embroidery.

It didn't work out as I'd planned because the tub was considerably narrower at the base than at the top. So I've gone back to the old faithful tin can & I'm pretty happy with the result.

I've been nodding along with Lara, Jodie & Stacey as they've been struggling with their crafts being suitable/cool enough for boys & teenagers.

I reckon this ticks all the boxes & will make a really cute Christmas gift. I'll be packing a sealed bag of popcorn & a movie ticket into each tin. The large (800g?) can of tinned tomatoes is perfect for the job. It doesn't look like it fits in the pic but it does - I promise.

Best of all ... it's cheater craft!

cheating, good, happy, love, recrafted, and more:

Movie lovers craft... + tin cans