Sweet Fabric + TIME

Excellent Crafty Tutorials...

I've followed with success!

I'm not usually one to follow instructions of any kind. But my recent instruction following crafting episodes have been very good to me. I'm finding that 9 times out of 10 someone else has done it smarter, faster, cooler & safer than I ever could.

Soon to be released: THE craft book crammed with projects (by some of my favourite crafty spirits) I know I'm going to want to have a go at. So I'm working on practicing my ability to carefully read instructions.

Yesterday the big girl announced that she needed a new pencil case. I had some Op Shopped denim which I embroidered the pencils onto (I've got a fair blister on my pointer finger from that exercise). It presented the perfect opportunity to follow a tutorial I've had on my "to do" for a very long time.

Excellent instructions:

For Free:
how to make a lined zippered pouch
super speedy & super easy.

how to bind a book
via Gemma. Easy to follow diagrams & a great gift idea.

how to make fabric flowers
links to her flickr & you tube tutorials from her sidebar.

how to make a pincushion
really beautiful result in record time!

how to seam
fabulous series, well researched & clearly presented.

For a small fee (but well worth the dosh)!
how to make your own undies from a t-shirt
such a fabulous pattern with clear, well written instructions for absolutely the best kind of craft.

how to make a puff purse - using a purse frame kit
wonderful hand holding instructions accompany this fabulous & super cute pattern.

beautiful, good, good links, made by me, thanks, and more:

Excellent Crafty Tutorials... + TIME