Sweet Fabric + TIME

Searching for the magnolia...
Pink

So, the whole promise post from yesterday has totally retarded me. Instead of breaking out the white I've been to pick up an old (but new to me) desk, cleaned up a bit in the craft room, chatted on the phone, done a bit of knitting, drunk coffee, spoken of all manner of pinkery, been computer shopping & just generally avoided the (white) elephant in the room.

The brain's working overtime on a whole swag of other things I want to be making.

Overworking brain got me thinking about Tania's post & magnolias.

We call them "Promise Trees". Those buds appear while the weather is bleak, they promise to bloom - to bring the spring. They deliver!

So today I'm channelling my inner magnolia.

Blog, drivel, Room, and more:

Searching for the magnolia... + TIME