Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...
creative pins

I did actually manage to get cracking on the white quilt yesterday. I'm piecing by hand so the pins are out.

This of course got me thinking about pin cushions & magnets. I've given myself permission to deviate for speed craft.

Variety & all that...I need it.

I know that the Link man has been a little moody lately & I think I'll probably change over to someone new next week but I'm having a swag of computer issues of my own. The geriatric laptop is totally on the go slow & I think on her last legs. We've made some purchases & the tech guys will be here on Monday to set us up! Enormously excited about that!

Gorgeous space from last week right here.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

beginnings, MAD, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space