Sweet Fabric + thanks

In tune...

I owe a fair few tags around the place.

I really honestly tried for the 6th in the 6th as tagged by the Potty Mouth & Jimmy Trickle but I wasn't at all happy with the image.

Then mixtapezine gave me a lovely award.

So when she posted this I thought...BINGO. Here's something that they'll all appreciate.

Band name: Oleg Fedoseyev
Album name: (size of the) fight in the dog
Album cover: As pictured from here

Here are the rules.

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click this. The FIRST random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click this. The last FOUR or FIVE words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click this. THIRD picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Fun - have a crack.

happy, have a crack, love, meme, play, and more:

In tune... + thanks