Sweet Fabric + the ranch

My creative space...
My Creative Space (to be)

Here it is in all it's "ready & waiting" glory.

Of course, this space is really just a massive laundry (where the washing & drying will actually take a back seat). It's also going to be my new creative space. We're so close now & it's all I can think about. Planning, thinking, imagining & totally letting the current space turn into more of a tip than usual.

Hope you'll enjoy furnishing it with me!

Sorry about the fizzer last week. I'm hoping that the Link Man does all the right things this week.

Also, I'm trying out the "Live" option of Echo. I'd love your feedback on how you feel about the most recent comment first thing. I posted earlier in the week about how to get the most out of commenting on kootoyoo. You might want to check it out here.

Pop in and add your link if you're playing along... fingers crossed.

hope, love, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + the ranch