Sweet Fabric + the ranch

The roman blinds...
Roman Blinds

At the beginning of last week I really felt I may have bitten off more than I could chew with the whole "make it myself" blind thingy. Now I've fashioned myself a serious curtain making ironing space & measuring space & I'm all systems go. I've finished 3 of the 6 blinds for the kids' rooms & I'm feeling more than a little proud of myself.

More of the same tomorrow - I'm on a roll (& it's a bit of a pain to packup).

My curtain/blind making tips:

- an ironing board fashioned from the floor, a sheet & two old blankets is a must.
- replace the globe in your sewing machine...a headtorch really doesn't cut it.
- a fitted sheet over the kitchen table is a really good idea.

good, money saved is money earnt, Room, and more:

The roman blinds... + the ranch