Sweet Fabric + recreated

I'm pretty excited about this...

& it's coming to the market with me tonight. Details over in the sidebar. Come & say Hi.

I thought you might like to play a little game.

I was thinking of a local blog author when I made this. Do you know who it is? If so read the rules below...

RULES:
Do NOT comment with their name - you'll only shorten the odds if you do (& I'll delete comments with the answer).
Comment on this post to let me know you're playing with "I'm in".
Schedule a post for 6am Saturday morning with your answer. Just the name is fine.
I'll trawl around on Saturday morning & check out everyone's answers & then...
I'll draw a winner from the correct answers.

If you win...you get one of these little bobbin pendants. They come in a little 20cm x 20cm fabric scrap pouch. It's folded magically to create the pouch & then you just unfold it to reveal your usable fabric. Yep - you can use the pouch in some crafty pursuit. I feel really good about this packaging solution.

I hope you'll play along.

Edit: How to schedule a post using Blogger.

click to enlarge

Look it's easy - you might find it helpful even if you're not playing.

Blog, games, good, hope, MAD, made by me, play, and more:

I'm pretty excited about this... + recreated