Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...

We are heading out of town for a couple/few days.

So this is where I'll be creating from.

Still working on the granny squares & feeling like I might never finish. I layed out a few more squares the other day & it's looking pitiful. Perhaps King size may have been a little optimistic? Oh well, I'm nothing if not determined. Check back in around 2015.

The yellow hook is plastic & was purchased for my Darwin trip. I got the hook on the plane OK but as soon as I started hooking they whipped it away.

I won't be around but you're welcome to stay as long as you like. Chat amongst yourselves, just make sure you lock the door on your way out. Pop in and add your link if you are sharing your creative space this week.

crochet, granny square, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space