Sweet Fabric + TIME

Proud moment...

Eeeek...I taught the big girl to granny square. She's really, really good. Her granny square is lovely & square & even.

Pt Lonsdale is home to a beautiful shop called Wildpurl so the lucky girl learned to crochet using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. This was absolutely the perfect yarn for a small person to learn with. It doesn't separate at all.

Our break was really lovely.

The pace at Lonsdale is super slow & the only planned activities for the day are the run, coffee & the dog beach.

I devoted my down time to crochet & was feeling quite pleased with my efforts until I laid these squares & the 21 I had at home out & realised that I'm probably only half way to my goal. I really think that I'm going to have to revise the original plan & just make it big enough to drape across the foot of the bed. That would be OK wouldn't it?

AWEsome, beautiful, crochet, family, good, home, Lonsdale, love, and more:

Proud moment... + TIME