Sweet Fabric + music box

MP3 music box - a letter...

Finally, the MP3 music boxes are reaching the point where I am totally happy with them.

I had a flash of brilliance (or maybe not - you decide) on the run a couple of weeks ago. I thought it would be lovely to read a favourite story and save the MP3 file onto the player. I took this idea one step further & have recorded the letter I wrote to the big girl the week after she was born.

I wasn't really sure about it but I gave it to her & when I came back to check on her I noticed her now 12 year old eyes were filled with tears. She absolutely loved it! I think this is a "treasure forever" kind of thing & only wish that I had the idea when the smalls were born. I would have written a letter every year & by now she would have 13 letters to listen to.

Maybe I'll write a little retrospective for each of them...

I'm wondering if you guys can help me out with the whole music box caper?

If you were to buy a music box would you prefer:

a) Traditional wind up
b) MP3 music box with MP3 player & speaker
OR
c) MP3 music box with speaker (& wire) only. This would only be an option if you already owned a shuffle or pebble sized MP3 player.

Thanks in advance.

happy, love, MP3 music box, and more:

MP3 music box - a letter... + music box