Sweet Fabric + housekeeping

Comments...

Just to let you know that I have reinstalled JS Kit comments on this blog.

I really like the chatty nature of the comment system.

How to make the most of JS Kit comments:
Sign up to JS Kit OR comment as a guest BUT be sure to leave your email address.

I have configured the reply system so that you should receive an email when someone (either me or another blog reader) replies to your original comment.

I quite understand that some people find email replies annoying and in this case you should choose not to provide your email when you leave a comment.

I honestly think that this system is the best that is on offer if you have a blogger blog.

If you are one of the few people who do not receive the reply emails despite including your email address, I apologise. BUT you will be able to find your replies in the comments of the original post.

I welcome your feedback on this system. If you've got something to share please do & sorry for the flip flopping.

Blog, and more:

Comments... + housekeeping