Sweet Fabric + my creative space

My creative space...

MP3 music boxes in progress.

I'm really happy with the way they are coming together now & actually feel immensely proud of each & every one. Normally not one for "bulk" of anything but these are different somehow.

A mixture of vintage & new (local) fabrics. Featured in this batch are Aunty Cookie & Lara Cameron.

Keeping a watchful eye over everything is Mark (2). He's firm friends with this little girl in progress & is going on a long journey with a stop over at Craft Hope.

Oh & a couple of crochet hooks for good measure.

Last week's favourite "myspace" is in the sidebar (from Friday each week) OR just click here.

Pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

PS: I've gone back to blogger comments as it seems JS kit wasn't emailing the responses to everyone. If they fix it up I'll go back to them. I loved the chatty nature of it.

Blog, friends, good, happy, hope, love, and more:

My creative space... + my creative space