Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
Creative Space New

It's been a whirlwind of excitement around here since Tuesday. We finally got our certificate of occupancy & last night we slept in the new ranch!

Today I'm planning on tackling the craft room/laundry.

In the space today...

Get excited & make things purchased some months ago from here. I love everything about this print but most especially the spanner crown.
The framed granny square was a gift from a very dear friend.
& most importantly me - can you see me?

We don't have any technie stuff at the new ranch so it's doubtful I'll be around today. Any internet activities require a trip back to the old place which, in it's current state is a trip best avoided!

Visit last week's favourites space here.

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week.

LIFE, love, Room, and more:

My creative space... + TIME