Sweet Fabric + made by me

Stolen from someone who stole it from someone else...
Decorations

There is absolutely nothing original about this idea but I think it's a goodie.

I nicked it from the gym coach who filled them with the fabric used to make the girls' leotards. When I told her I was going to pinch it she said ... "Go right ahead, I stole it from Cirque du Soleil"

I love the idea of souveniring elements of a year gone & I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.

The baubles were purchased from Spotlight a couple of years ago & the little reminders of 2009 were knitted, typed & shaved by me.

A super last minute gift methinks.

Edit...
The teeny knitting is suspended using invisible thread which I taped to the rim of the bauble.

Christmas, good, love, and more:

Stolen from someone who stole it from someone else... + made by me