Sweet Fabric + noticing

Noticing - my creative space...
My Creative Space Cookie

We're still on school holidays. I'm soaking up the last couple of days with my fresh-back-from-the-snow kids and we've got big plans for today.

I've noticed how much the anticipation & lead up to something new excites me. I've been making myself finish off a few things before I got stuck into my next project. With it firmly in the forefront of my mind I do plan to spend a couple of hours curled up on the couch with this DIVINE cheater print from the ever fabulous Aunty Cookie. It's available in three colourways in her store now.

Noticed elsewhere:
hairpin leg wine cabinet
(I really want to get my hands on some of those legs for the whole daybed idea)

Don't forget to pop in & add your link if you're playing along this week. I'll looking forward to catching up next week.

my creative space, and more:

Noticing - my creative space... + noticing