Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...

Plenty of distrACTION in the space this week.

This week

action:
managed to piece last week's redwork
found the knitted squares which have been haunting me for 2 weeks
found my glasses (in the bag with the squares)

distraction:
clover needle felting equipment
teeny tiny etchasketch
more pincushions
last night's capiroska

departure:
After seeing Jane's Gees Bend results & subsequently Meg's stunning free form block I used the leftover apholstery scraps from the pincushion exercise to make this square. It's been ages since I did any kind of block piecing & this was most enjoyable. My favourite bit is the little patch to repair the hole from the sample book.

The link list seems to be working well. Don't forget to add your link everytime you play - I have the current post linked from the sidebar each week.

Blog, love, my creative space, and more:

My creative space... + TIME