Sweet Fabric + the good life

The gift...
The Gift

It's been an amazing week in my neck of the woods.

Just truly gorgeous things have been happening over the last seven days...

My sister & her family are coming home!!! You can't even imagine how insanely happy this has made me.

An amazing, amazing person sent me THE NECKLACE in the mail! Just a totally inspiring act of generosity.

I've received sweet handwritten notes, posts & lovely, lovely emails from internet mates. You know who you are and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Finally, yesterday for no particular reason Auntie Pat gifted me a box of lambswool/angora Anny Blatt. This is an incredible treat.

All those years ago when I worked at Woolcraft I used to spend far too long "tidying" the Anny Blatt shelves so that I could enjoy the luxury of this yarn. I imagined that one day I'd be able to make something amazing with it.

Totally inspired by Assemblage & Aunty Cookie I've cast on a few stitches.

Auntie Pat, beginnings, family, friends, happy, have a crack, home, love, MAD, thanks, and more:

The gift... + the good life