Sweet Fabric + slideshow

How to faker crochet cushion...
crochet cushion

A little while ago I picked up these beautiful crochet cushion cover/cosy pieces at the Op Shop for the princely sum of $2 a piece!

They are stunning & the work that has gone into making them...incredible. If you're all about the hook & proving your eye straining worth then go for it I say. You'll earn my respect.

more pretty girly stuff

BUT I'm all about the smoke & mirrors & figured I'd have a go at a bit of fakery based on the original.

I love the combination of natural & white. I've used a thrifted/opped table cloth & a hotel grade (also opped) sheet. The sheet further adds to the fakeness of the whole deal as I didn't even have to hem the envelope closure.

I ripped the sheeting to size & whipped a pair of these up in under 20 minutes. I figured this bit of magic might be something you guys would like to have a crack at. I think that they would make excellent Christmas gifts.

The Date hates the pretty girly lights, hates the TV cabinet & chair but surprisingly doesn't mind the cushions! He still thinks the room's too girly but I'm not convinced. I prefer fresh.
Faker crochet cushion
View more presentations from kootoyoo.

beautiful, have a crack, how to, love, made by me, Room, and more:

How to faker crochet cushion... + slideshow