Sweet Fabric + how to

Hyperbolic without a maths brain...

WOW... lots & lots of you are pretty excited about hyperbolic crochet. Maybe you're keen to have a crack yourself? Good on you I say...

Hyperbolic crochet is all about maths! You can find out all about the formula here.

I do not have a maths brain. What I read was blah, blah, blah, blah CHAIN blah, blah blah, blah SINGLE (AU double) blah, blah, blah, blah.

What I did...

CH 2
6DC (US single) into the 2nd chain from the hook.

Then I just spiralled (out of control) 2DC (US single) into each DC (US single) repeat ...... for 2 balls of yarn. It's probably not mathematically correct but it gave the desired result. My finished hot pink number fits into my cupped hands.

Further very valuable info...

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the launch of Sew La Tea Do by Pip Lincolne. The event was fabulous, the book is fabulous & actually Pip is quite fabulous. I was thrilled to be included.

I was further thrilled when Gemma Jones told me that The Melbourne Reef is being exhibited in Upwey! I'm so totally going along to see it. They are even hosting workshops.

good, have a crack, and more:

Hyperbolic without a maths brain... + how to