Sweet Fabric + TIME

Lino cut printed...

The lino cut printed onto a felt covered notebook. A gentle reminder to myself ... don't be afraid to fail.

I need to work on the ink/paint/fabric medium thing. I'm not sure about the consistency of the paint. The first few were OK & then I wonder if the paint started to dry out too much? Any tips on lino printing onto fabric would be greatly appreciated.

A few people have asked about the lino. I used lino from the art supply shop to carve my block. I think that if you're having a crack for the first time then it might be better to start with the easy carve blocks. Easy carve blocks are basically a large eraser. They are easier to cut into & easier to manage/print with after the carving is done.

made by me, printing, and more:

Lino cut printed... + TIME