Sweet Fabric + the 12 days of Christmas

On the fifth day of Christmas...

my true love sent to me:

5 glowing gifts
4 waiting sacks
3 Chrissy trees
2 drinks with bubbles
& a sp...i...i...i...i...ng santa

Yep...that's the kootoyoo tribe. These tealight holders are gifts for someone special this Christmas.

I'm feeling a bit hamstrung by the "brilliance" of the 12 days of Christmas idea. I've got lots of other stuff I want to share & I'm lacking a bit of inspiration for the 12 days at the moment. It's OK at this end of the song but what about when I get to 10, 11 & 12?

Oh well...I'm a finisher that's for sure. If I commit to something I'm going to see it through. So if you nod off over the next few days I'll try to make sure that the wake-up call at the end is nice & loud.

Don't forget to check out the December gift. It really is a beauty. It plugs into the TV & all the games have an educational element. Take a look here.

Christmas, NOT making me laugh, and more:

On the fifth day of Christmas... + the 12 days of Christmas