Sweet Fabric + the 12 days of Christmas

On the sixth day of Christmas...

my true love sent to me:

6 stuffed mushies
5 glowing gifts
4 waiting sacks
3 chrissy trees
2 drinks with bubbles
& a sp...i...i...i...i...ng santa

Stuffed mushies are pretty popular. They look festive & pretty with their red & green filling. I wouldn't know if they taste any good or not because I don't eat mushies but the mushie lovers in my life reckon they are great.

Stuffed Mushies
Bite size mushies (as many as you like)
Jar of good quality pasta sauce (I use spiral foods organic pasta sauce with basil & garlic)
Pesto
Toasted pinenuts
Parmesan cheese

Brush the mushies & remove the stalks. Place on an oven tray upside down.

Fill each mushie with a teaspoon of the sauce, a little pesto, a few pinenuts & then sprinkle with Parmesan.

Bake in a moderate oven for about 15 minutes.

Enjoy.

Christmas, cooking, and more:

On the sixth day of Christmas... + the 12 days of Christmas