Sweet Fabric + TIME

Bookish Tag...

I was tagged some time ago by the lovely Alexandra for the book tag that's been doing the rounds.

the rules are that I, as the tagged, must:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123. The book I have is only 98 pages so I've opened to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

So here I go...

She began to put out the things for dinner. Now she wished that she had remembered to bring a tablecloth -it made everything look so much nicer. But she had remembered spoons and florks, and her mother had put in plates.

I've posted about The Deserted Cottage before. Oh how I wished to be Maggy Ann & have rolicking adventures in the woods & wheel a bodge to our very own deserted cottage in a lovely clearing in the English countryside.

I won't tag anyone but if you'd like to have a crack consider yourself tagged.

Blog, books, love, MAD, and more:

Bookish Tag... + TIME