Sweet Fabric + reflection

This is...what reminds me of my mum

what reminds me of my mum.

She is our Faraway Tree. She grows in the far corner of our block & when the house is built this is the view I will wake up to every morning.

A bit about her:

She has deep roots in this little patch of dirt.
She is getting on a bit but ...
She is still as beautiful as ever.
She is supportive.
She can weather any storm.
She can bend in the wind & not snap.
She is forgiving.
Occasionally she drops her bundle.
She is fun.
Her limbs are a haven for children.
She is strong.
She happily reinvents herself.
She is a protector.
She relishes a challenge.
She encourages an adventurous spirit.
She is a survivor (& in fact a thriver).
Her canopy is far reaching.
She is shelter.
She is home.
She is much loved by me.

Happy Mother's Day.

beautiful, family, happy, home, love, me, and more:

This is...what reminds me of my mum + reflection