Sweet Fabric + TIME

7 Songs...

.
I was tagged ages ago by August Street & then Drewzel for this 7 songs gig.

**** WARNING **** music lovers should read no further!

Music is not really important to me. I like stuff, I just don't know what I like & because I share an office/studio/tip with the date I just leave it all up to him.

The pic above is the list (compiled by the date) of seven songs I've been listening to lately & enjoying. I think he's done pretty well considering I just mumble at him if I like something & grumble at him if I don't like it. I guess I'm just a background kind of girl.

This shouldn't come as a surprise. I spent alot of time with my Grandma as a kid & she always had the radio tuned to "easy listening 3MP".

The date loves music! I'm a sad disappointment to him. We are currently in negotiations. I want him to host the blog on a Monday for Mixtape Monday. He wants to know what's in it for him! .....Hmmm.

I won't pass this on but if you'd like to have a crack at it consider yourself tagged.
.

Blog, love, meme, and more:

7 Songs... + TIME