Sweet Fabric + original

I really need a stylist...

As any girl knows the Football Club Dinner Dance is THE social event of the year!

It's a 60s, 70s & 80s night (which means you could come dressed in just about anything...I know).

I've whittled my rather extensive collection of classic vintage dresses down to these two. Both were owned & worn by my Grandma. I'd say they would have been purchased in the 60s as this would have been when she was about the same size & shape as me.

The black number is "Made in Italy" & the white is "Made in Hawaii".

I think I'm leaning more towards the white because it looks a bit more dress uppy. I'm really loving that black number though & I think I'll be adding it to my real wardrobe. But I'd really appreciate your opinion.

I've got my eye on the Tackers coach & I want to make a good impression. He's got excellent taste in music, is really good behind the bar & plays a mean game of golf.
.

a little help from my friends, Friday, good, MAD, me, Nanna Technology, and more:

I really need a stylist... + original