Sweet Fabric + recreated

[butting in 002] ...

Knicker Day was so utterly fantastic!

We learnt to make undies out of old t-shirts. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how totally up my alley this was!

Of course Gemma knew I'd love the tricky neat way to finish the FOE (fold over elastic) & she was right! Gem - I think I've got it!!!

The pattern Gem gave us was a vintage one & her instructions utterly brilliant. I've used old cotton/lycra t-shirts & have found that they make up perfectly to the measurements. If I was using a plain cotton T I would probably go up 2 sizes.

I'm getting a bit cocky now & I'm going to have a crack at some "own style" undies next.

Thanks Gem for a sensational day & a wonderful new skill.

a little help from my friends, clever people, craft, have a crack, love, made by me, recrafted, and more:

[butting in 002] ... + recreated