Sweet Fabric + TIME

Deal or no deal...

OK - we have a start date for the house! We're beginning on January 21.

This was just the kick in the pants I needed. I've done a huge job on the pool room & it's positively gleaming.

I've taken 4 huge bags to the Op Shop.

By now you probably all know just how much I love to play games. I've devised a way to pass on the thrifty love to you guys.

I'm playing deal or no deal. I've got a few things to offer (just as an indication I photographed more than 5 things today). Some of the things are quite large & as such will only be open to Melbourne folk.

I want it - what do I do?
Comment DEAL on this post & the winner will be announced when I post the next "deal" offering.

Once you've won you won't be able to "deal" with me again.

What's the catch?
The gravy train has got to end sometime & you never know when that will be. Wait too long & you might just miss out.

Sheep are worldwide.

Blog, deal Op Shop, love, Room, and more:

Deal or no deal... + TIME