Sweet Fabric + made by me

Felt Pincushion...

Made for Mikes make-along. OK so not technically felt but it is machine felted blanketing.

I was totally limited to what I had at home.

I used the clover needle felter & some wool that was floating around to make the flowers. So quick & easy! I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't think of it when I made the couched owl last year. That thing took forever to make.

I'm sure that there is a proper technique for needle felting with yarn & I may or may not have used it. I just positioned the yarn onto the felt & away I went. It does shrink a fair bit as you push the fibres through. BUT I think that this would be an excellent technique for features for softies.

I'm not going too well with my plan to focus more this year. Still leaping from project to project & finding lots of distractions....

Blog, home, love, MAD, and more:

Felt Pincushion... + made by me