Sweet Fabric + words and pictures

Words & pictures...

I like both words & pictures.

I reckon I'm OK with the pictures but the words don't come as easily. I really enjoy the words written by this clever girl & the wordy posts here are my favourite mikes updates.

What I really like is to take a nice long leafy walk down memory lane. "School lunches" has given me the chance to do just that.

I could blather on about this kind of stuff for hours. My mum was a bit of a control freak when it came to food so when she started working I took full advantage.

This was my regular order at the school canteen (written just as it would have been in year 8). I'm not sure about the pricing but you can be sure I was a cheap date.

No nutritional value whatsoever & this lunch order paved the way for Mars Bar breakfasts on the way to school...yick.

I devoured this "lunch" in about 5 minutes flat & then spent the rest of lunch time starving & staring longingly at the salad sandwiches prepared for my lunch buddies.

I've still got no self control when it comes to Nutella.

PS. I really enjoyed this wordy post & I think that I shall be a regular Lingo Franko visitor.

memory, TIME, and more:

Words & pictures... + words and pictures