Sweet Fabric + TIME

My creative space...
My Creative Space

Wow...how fast this Thursday has rolled around!

The Date & I have been very hard at work on the old place this week.

There hasn't been much time for crafting of any sort. I am making sure I get in a bit of instant gratification stuff along the way & this thrifted table cloth is part of a refashion I've got going on for our bedroom in the new place.

You can visit my favourite space from last week right here.

HOUSEKEEPING: Did you notice that I've dropped the blogspot? Can I trouble you to take a moment to update your reader & links please? Thank you.

http://www.kootoyoo.com

Don't forget to pop in and add your link if you're playing along this week.

beginnings, Blog, my creative space, recrafted, recreated, Room, and more:

My creative space... + TIME