Sweet Fabric + TIME

HAC workshop - spool holder...
5 September

I've made a mini version of the spool holder & I think it's achievable in a HAC craft workshop.

You're invited to attend the pencil spool holder HAC* craft workshop.

Cost: $55
Date: 5 September 09
Time: 1-5pm
Venue: Balwyn Community Centre
Book: HERE 10 places available.

Included: Frame, pencils(6), backing fabric & all equipment & materials to make the spool holder (thread not included)

Note: I made both the spool holders using frames I already had. I've found that decent Op Shop frames are pretty hard to come by & I really think that the ikea frames look fabulous but if you would like your spool holder to be 100% recycled you will need to select that option when you make your booking.

*Have a crack

Blog, HAC, MAD, and more:

HAC workshop - spool holder... + TIME