Sweet Fabric + tutorial

Scruncher or folder?...
Quilt Project Beginning

I'm a roller!

When I learnt to embroider from my highly skilled neighbour she was most emphatic...

"embroidery works in progress should always be rolled"

I'm all about the kit, I have kits for every craft project. So, before I could begin stitching up my quilt project design I had to make up a special quilt project kit.

I thought I'd share with you the step by step.

I think these would make a great (& almost free) gift for any stitchers in your life.

So no more scrunching or folding people...it's all about the roll.

PDF how to available here.

How To Fabric Covered BoxView more presentations from kootoyoo.

embroidery, how to, LIFE, making me laugh, the quilt project, and more:

Scruncher or folder?... + tutorial